To start video recording, press and hold the Camera Button for 1 second. To stop video
recording, press and hold the Camera Button for 1 second.
Below is a table of approximate video recording times to microSD card size in specific resolutions and frame rates.
- MicroSD cards up to 64GB are compatible. Using a Class 10 microSD card is suggested.
- You cannot record videos without a microSD card.
- Your microSD card needs to be formatted using the camera system before using the camera.
- The camera system gives a warning and automatically stops recording when the microSD card is full or the battery becomes low. Your video will be saved before the camera system powers off.
- If the camera system becomes too hot, it gives a high temperature warning. Cool down the camera system before further use.
- The maximum size per video is limited to 4GB. Therefore, when the video reaches the 4GB size limit during recording, it saves and creates a new video to continue recording.