Second Mobile Phone Pairing - Second Mobile Phone, GPS, and SR10
1. To enter the configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Tap the (+) Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SFR in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
1. If you have two audio (A2DP) devices connected to your headset then the audio from one device will interrupt the audio from the other device. For example, if you are playing music from the primary mobile phone, then it can be interrupted by playing music from the secondary mobile
phone and vice versa.
2. You have to use a motorcycle specific GPS, which transmits turn-by-turn voice instructions to the headset by Bluetooth.
3. The Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth two-way radio adapter for group communication, and uses Hands-Free-Profile. The incoming audio from the two-way radio via SR10 is heard in the background while having an intercom conversation or a mobile phone call.
4. The GPS navigation or a radar detector could be connected to the SR10 by wire. The GPS voice instruction or the radar detector alarm is also heard in the background via SR10 while having an intercom conversation or a phone call. Please refer to the SR10 User’s Guide for details.