Pairing with Other 10Upad Headsets for Intercom Conversation The 10Upad can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two 10Upad headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-tone single beep and the voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button on any one of the two headsets A and B and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two 10Upad headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the 10Upad will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairing between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served ’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The
previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.
For example, after the pairing procedures listed above, headset D is the first intercom friend of headset A. Headset C is the second intercom friend of headset A, and headset B is the third intercom friend of headset A.