Camera System Firmware Upgrade Guide
1. Power off the system and connect it to your PC or Apple computer via a USB cable.
2. Power on the system.
3. Download the latest firmware from sena.com/product/x1.
4. Copy the firmware file to the root folder of your microSD card inside of the system.
5. Disconnect the system from your PC or Apple computer.
6. Power on the system first and then power on the camera system. The firmware will update automatically.
- The system should be fully charged before installing the latest firmware.
- Do not power off the system while installing the latest firmware.