Putting on the Helmet
1. Unfasten the chinstrap.
2. Gently pull the chinstrap outward and slide the helmet onto your head.
Note: A “chinstrap” is the nylon webbing that goes through the D-Rings.
3. Route the chinstrap under your chin, then thread it through both D-Rings.
4. To fasten securely, thread chinstrap back through the D-Ring closest to your neck, and pull.
Removing the Helmet
1. Loosen the chinstrap by pulling the red tab attached to the D-Rings.
2. Pull the chinstrap out from within the D-rings.
3. Gently pull the padded chinstrap outward and slide the helmet off your head.
Advice: Fastening the chinstrap after removing the helmet will help avoid scratching surfaces it’s placed upon.