Installing the SRL on your Helmet
Preparing the helmet for installation
1. Press the open cover button. While pressing the button, lift the face cover completely.
2. Push the tab on the right cover with your thumb.
3. While pushing the tab, insert the service tool into the groove and push to remove the cover.
4. Repeat the process on the other side to remove the left cover.
5. Push the tab on the rear cover and remove the rear cover with your thumbs.
6. Detach the snap fasteners of the internal paddings and remove the paddings from the helmet.
Installing the headset
1. Facing the USB port on the Bluetooth module toward the rear of the helmet, push the module into the corresponding slot until you hear a click.
2. Insert the helmet speakers and the microphone into the grooves in the inner shell of the helmet.
3. Slide the antenna into the corresponding place. Make sure that the grooves under the antenna fit the corresponding grooves.
4. Repeat the process on the other side to install the button module.
5. Slide the left and right clips into their corresponding sides between the external shell and the inner shell.