Scan and Save
"Scan" is the function that automatically searches station frequencies, starting from the current frequency and up. To use the scan function, please follow the procedures below:
1. Press and hold the (+) Button for 1 second. Then the current station frequency moves upward to find other station frequencies.
2. If the tuner finds a station, it stays at the station frequency for 8 seconds, then searches the next station frequency.
3. Scan function stops when you press and hold the (+) Button for 1 second.
4. To save a station while scanning frequencies, tap the Center Button when at that station. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Save preset (#)”. The station will be saved as the next preset
5. All stations preset during “Scan” will overwrite previously set stations.