Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
1. To pair the second mobile phone, press the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear high-toned double beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Within 2 seconds, double tap the (+) Button, then the LED turns to blue flashing and the beeps turn to high-toned double beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SRL in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SRL is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the SRL saying “Your headset is paired”.