You can quickly make a phone call by using the voice speed dial menu.
1. To enter into the voice speed dial menu, press and hold the (+) Button for 3 seconds and you will hear a mid-toned single beep and a voice prompt saying “Speed dial”.
2. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item.
3. Tap the Center Button to select a voice menu among the followings:
(1) Last number redial
(2) Speed dial 1
(3) Speed dial 2
(4) Speed dial 3
4. After selecting the last number redial menu, you will hear a voice prompt, “Last number redial”. Then, to redial the last phone call number, tap the Center Button.
5. To call one of the speed dials, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate between the menus until you hear a voice prompt saying “Speed dial (#)”. Then, tap the Center Button.
6. If you want to exit the speed dial immediately, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button until you hear a voice prompt saying “Cancel”, and tap the Center Button. If you do not press any button within 15 seconds, the SF Series will exit the voice speed dial menu and go back to stand-by mode.
1. Make sure that you connect the mobile phone and the headset to use the speed dial function.
2. You need to assign speed dial numbers before using the speed dial