Second Mobile Phone Pairing - Second Mobile Phone, GPS, and SR10
Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Tap the (+) Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SF1 in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the
5. The mobile phone confirms that the pairing has completed and the SF1 are ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
1. If you have two audio (A2DP) devices connected to your headset then the audio from one device will interrupt the audio from the other device. For example, if you are playing music from the primary mobile phone, then it can be interrupted by playing music from the secondary mobile phone and vice versa.
2. You have to use a motorcycle specific GPS, which transmits turn-by-turn voice instructions to the headset by Bluetooth. Most automotive GPS systems do not have this feature.
3. The Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth two-way radio adapter for group communication, and uses Hands-Free Profile. The incoming audio from the two-way radio via SR10 is heard in the background while having an intercom conversation or a mobile phone call.
4. The GPS navigation or a radar detector could be connected to the SR10 by wire. The GPS voice instruction or the radar detector alarm is also heard in the background via SR10 while having an intercom conversation or a phone call. Please refer to the SR10 User’s Guide for details.