Assigning Speed Dial Presets
1. Execute Speed Dial in the Configuration Menu by holding down the Center Button for 10 seconds, then using the (+) and (-) Buttons to scroll through the menu.
2. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to set up the three available Speed Dial Presets. You will hear the voice prompt, “Speed dial” followed by the preset number.
3. On your mobile phone, call the number to which you want to assign a Speed Dial Preset. The call will be terminated immediately. Then, you will hear the voice prompt, “Save speed dial (#).” This confirms that the number was saved.
4. Use this procedure to save other Speed Dial Presets.
5. To exit the menu, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button until you hear the voice prompt,
“Cancel,” then tap the Center Button to confirm.