You can set the configuration of the Tufftalk by the voice menu instruction described below.
1. To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold the Jog Dial for 10 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear high toned double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Rotate the Jog Dial to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item as below.
3. You can enable the feature or execute the command by tapping the Phone Button, or disable the feature by tapping the Jog Dial.
4. If no button is pressed within 10 seconds, the Tufftalk will exit the configuration and go back to stand-by mode.
5. If you want to exit the configuration immediately, rotate the Jog Dial until you hear a voice prompt, “Exit configuration”, and tap the Phone Button.
The voice prompt for each menu item is as below: