Second Mobile Phone Pairing - Second Mobile Phone and SR10
Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
1. To pair the second mobile phone, press and hold the Jog Dial for 5 seconds until the red LED flashes rapidly and you hear a voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the Phone Button again, then the LED flashes blue rapidly and you will hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena Tufftalk in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that the pairing has completed and the Tufftalk is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
1. If you have two audio (A2DP) devices connected to your headset then the audio from one device will interrupt the audio from the other device. For example, if you are playing music from the primary mobile phone, then it can be interrupted by playing music from the secondary mobile
phone and vice versa.
2. The Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth two-way radio adapter for group communication, and uses Hands-Free Profile. The incoming audio from the two-way radio via SR10 is heard in the background while having an intercom conversation or a mobile phone call.