Video Tagging allows you to save your storage space for capturing only the moments that make your ride while dramatically reducing editing time. When activated with a single touch of the camera button, Video Tagging saves 60 seconds of past, present, and future footage to give you three one-minute clips that capture the event and the context in which it happened.
Here is how to activate the Video Tagging feature on the 10C.
1. Turn on the camera on the 10C
2. Hold down the Camera Button for 3 seconds to enter Video Tagging mode and hear the voice prompt "Video Tagging". The camera will begin continuously recording video internally that overwrites itself every minute.
3. When you want to record that special moment, hold down the Camera Button for 1 second and hear the voice prompt "Recording". The camera will keep the 1 minute of video that was being recording internally and save it to the microSD card and begin recording the present 1 minute of video and the future 1 minute of video.
4. When Video Tagging is completed, then you will hear the voice prompt "Tagging complete". The 10C will return to continuously record video internally that overwrites itself every minute until the Camera Button is held down for 1 second to start recording the next special moment. You will now have 3 separate video files on the microSD card.
5. To exit Video Tagging mode, hold down the Camera Button for 3 seconds to hear the voice prompt "Video Tagging off".