- Good fit for full face helmets & open face helmets
- Never have any problem with any full face helmet or open face helmet
- Pretty usable for flip-up helmet except some models
- Cannot use with some flip-up helmets: BMW System 6, Schuberth C3, HJC Sy-Max 3, Nolan N104 (Boom Microphone could not reach to mouth because of sun visor switch)
- Pros: Installation is easy
- Best fit for all type of helmets: full face helmets, open face helmets & flip-up helmets
- Never have any problem with any type of helmet
- Cons: Installation is pretty tricky because of the attachable wired boom microphone.
- For those who want simple installation and have full face or open face helmets, Sena recommends the SMH10-10.
- For those who want a perfect fit, Sena recommends the SMH10-11.
- For flip-up helmet users, Sena recommends the SMH10-11.
*Note: For half-helmets, the SMH clamp kits SMH-A0303 and SMH-A0305 are compatible (depends on helmet design) because of the earbud adapter for sound output instead of speakers. In addition, the SMH10 is also compatible (depends on helmet design) and can be used with the earbud adapter (sold separately).
SMH5/SMH5-FM fits all full face, open face, and flip-up helmets. Does not fit half helmets.
SMH10R fits all helmets. Half helmets require earbud adapter for sound output instead of speakers.
SPH10H-FM fits most half helmets.
SMH3 fits all helmets.
Others without helmet (SPH10, Expand)