- When you have an incoming call, tap the Center Button to answer the call.
- You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if Voice Activated Phone Answering (VOX Phone) is enabled, unless you are connected to intercom.
- To end a call, press the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a mid-tone single beep, or wait for the called person to end the call.
- To reject a call, press the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
- There are several ways to make a phone call:
– Enter numbers on your mobile phone’s keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
– In stand-by mode, press the Center Button for 3 seconds, to activate the voice dialing of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing function must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instruction.