Installing the 3S on Your Helmet - Wired Microphone Type
1. Peel off the hook fasteners for the speakers and attach them on the back sides of the speakers.
2. Attach the loop fasteners for the speakers in the deep ear pockets of your helmet.
3. Place the speakers in the helmet along with the hook and loop fasteners, centered to your ear.
4. Locate a suitable surface on the left side of your helmet to attach the unit, clean the location with a moistened towel, and allow to dry thoroughly.
5. Peel off the adhesive tape covers of the control unit and attach it on your helmet.
6. Attach the hook and loop fastener for the wired microphone to the inside of the chin guard for full face helmets. Place the wired microphone on the hook and loop fastener.
7. Hide the wire under the helmet padding after the installation.