10U for Arai Full-face Helmets Installation Guide
This installation guide is based on Arai RX7-RR5.
1. Before you install the 10U, remove the cheek pads and the neckroll.
2. Insert the main unit between the external shell and the inner shell.
Align its snap holders with the rear snaps, then click them through the
You can utilize the hook and loop fasteners for the main unit to tightly hold the
main unit to the helmet.
3. Slide in the antenna between the external shell and the rear left inner
4. Peel off the cover of the adhesive tape of the control unit and attach it
to the helmet.
5. Peel off the cover of the adhesive tape of the hook and loop fastener
for microphone and attach it on the inside of the helmet's chin guard.
Attach the wired microphone on the hook and loop fastener and insert
the microphone cable into the microphone connector.
6. Remove the cover of the cheek pad, and attach the loop fastener for
speakers on the corner of the ear pocket.
7. Attach the speaker and put the cover back on. Go through the same
process for the other cheek pad.
8. Place the FM antenna between the outer shell and the comfort
lining around the top shell of the helmet. Make sure the end of the
FM antenna is placed at front left part of the helmet away from the
9. Reinstall the cheek pads and the neckroll.