Pairing with Other SMH10R Headsets for Intercom Conversation
The SMH10R can be paired with up to three other headsets for
Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two SMH10R headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-tone single beep and the voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two headsets A or B and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two SMH10R headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the SMH10R will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is “Last-Come, First-Served”. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as the “first intercom friend”. The previous intercom friend becomes the “second intercom friend”, and “third intercom friend”.
For example, after the pairing procedures listed above, headset D is the first intercom friend of headset A. Headset C is the second intercom friend of headset A, and headset B is the third intercom friend of headset A.