The Snowtalk can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two Snowtalk headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the (L) Button of the headset A and B for 5 seconds. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the (L) Button of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B.) and wait until the intercom connection is established.
The two headsets A and B will be paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the Snowtalk will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between the headset A and C, and between the headset A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend. For example, after the pairing procedures listed above, headset D is the first intercom friend of headset A. Headset C is the second intercom friend of headset A, and headset B is the third intercom friend of headset A.