Second Mobile Phone Pairing
Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one HFP (Hands-Free
Profile) device, but second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to
connect with two HFP devices at the same time.
1. To pair another mobile phone, press the (R) Button for 5 seconds until you hear multiple beeps and hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the (R) Button. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the headset in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the headset is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the headset saying “Your headset is paired”.