Headset Configuration Setting You can set the configuration of the 10C by the voice menu instruction described below.
- To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold the Jog Dial for 10 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear high toned double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
- Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item as below.
- You can enable the feature or execute the command by tapping the Phone Button, or disable the feature by tapping the Jog Dial.
- If any button is not pressed within 10 seconds, the 10C will exit the configuration and go back to stand-by mode.
- If you want to exit the configuration immediately, rotate the Jog Dial until you hear a voice prompt, “Exit configuration”, and tap the Phone Button.
The voice prompt for each menu item is as below:
(1) Speed dial (8) Sidetone
(2) Audio boost (9) Noise control
(3) VOX phone (10) Delete all pairings
(4) VOX intercom (11) Remote control pairing
(5) HD intercom (12) Universal intercom pairing
(6) Voice prompt (13) Exit configuration
(7) RDS AF setting