You (A) can have a three-way conference intercom with two other 10C friends (B & C) by establishing two intercom connections simultaneously. While a three-way conference intercom is in progress, mobile phone connection of all three participants is temporarily disconnected. However, as soon as the conference intercom terminates or one of the participants leaves the intercom, all mobile phones automatically reconnect to their headsets. If you have an incoming mobile phone call during the conference intercom, terminate the conference intercom to automatically reconnect and receive the phone call.
- You (A) need to be paired with two other friends (B & C) for threeway conference intercom.
- Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with the intercom friend (B). Or intercom friend (B) may start an intercom call with you (A).
- You (A) can call the second intercom friend (C) by double tapping the Jog Dial, or the second intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
- Now you (A) and two 10C intercom friends (B & C) are having a three-way conference intercom.
Ending Three-way Intecom
You can completely terminate the conference intercom or just disconnect an intercom connection with one of your active intercom friends.
1. Press the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a beep to terminate three-way conference intercom completely. It terminates both intercom connections with (B) and (C).
2. Tap or double tap the Jog Dial to disconnect intercom connection with one of the two intercom friends accordingly. For example, by single tapping the Jog Dial, you can terminate the intercom connection with just the first intercom friend (B). However, you still have the intercom connection with your second intercom friend (C).