You can set the configuration of the 10U by the voice menu instruction described below.
1. To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold the Front Button for 10 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear high toned double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Move the Joystick up or down to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item as below.
3. You can enable the feature or execute the command by tapping the Rear Button, or disable the feature by tapping the Front Button.
4. If any button is not pressed within 10 seconds, the 10U will exit the configuration and go back to stand-by mode.
5. If you want to exit the configuration immediately, move the Joystick up or down until you hear a voice prompt, “Exit configuration”, and tap the Rear Button.