Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. When you have an incoming call, tap the Center Button to answer the call.
2. To end a call, press the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a mid-toned single beep, or wait for the called person to end the call.
3. To reject a call, press the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
4. There are several ways to make a phone call:
- Enter numbers on your mobile phone keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the Bluetooth Mic.
- In stand-by mode, press the Center Button for 3 seconds to activate the voice dialing of your mobile phone. You will hear a high toned single beep. Your mobile phone has to support voice dialing. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instruction.
Mobile Phone Call Button Operations: