1. To enter into the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 12 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. By tapping the (+) Button, the red and blue LED flash alternatively and you will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth device on your mobile phone. Select the Sena Bluetooth Mic in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the Bluetooth Mic is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the Bluetooth Mic will return to stand-by mode.