1. When you have an incoming call, press the Center Button to answer the call.
2. To end a call, press and hold the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a mid-tone single beep,
or wait for the called person to end the call.
3. To reject a call, press and hold the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the
phone is ringing.
4. There are several ways to make a phone call:
- Enter numbers on your mobile phone keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically
transferred to the headset.
- In stand-by mode, press and hold the Center Button for 3 seconds, to activate the voice dialing of your mobile phone. You will hear a high tone single beep. Your mobile phone has to support voice dialing. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instructions.
- To cancel voice dialing or redialing the last number command, press the Center Button
while it is in progress.
If you have a second mobile phone connected with the Sena Expand by multipoint connection, you can
answer the incoming call to the second mobile phone by pressing the Center Button while you are on the
line of the first mobile phone. In this case, the first call is on call waiting.