Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one HFP (Hands-Free Profile) device, but multipoint pairing allows the headset to connect with two HFP devices at the same time. So, when you already have
a mobile phone connected with the Sena Expand, you can also pair and connect a second mobile phone or other HFP device such as the Sena SR10,Bluetooth adapter.
1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Press the (+) Button twice then you will hear the voice prompt, “Multipoint pairing”.
3. If you want to pair a second mobile phone, search for the Bluetooth device on your mobile phone,
and select the Sena Expand in the list of devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the Sena Expand is ready to use. You will hear the voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
6. If you want to pair the Sena SR10, Bluetooth adapter, please refer to the section “5.4 Pairing with the Sena SR10, Bluetooth Two-way Radio Adapter".