Pairing with Other Sena Expand Headsets for Intercom Conversation
The Sena Expand can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two Sena Expand headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-tone single beep and the
voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply press the Center Button of any one of the two headsets A or B (it doesn’t matter which you choose.) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two Sena Expand headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the Sena Expand will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First- Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as the first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes the second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.