How Do I Replace an OEM Product?

Sena can provide technical support through our Help Desk (see for products that are manufactured by Sena but sold through our partners such as Harley-Davidson or Schuberth.


However, Sena provides the warranty service ONLY through the vendors where the purchase of the product was made. The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process is done from the original store of purchase. Please contact the store where the product was originally purchased from.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.