Here is how to fix the Sena RideConnected App if it crashes:
- Check your phone's OS version.
- Requires Android 4.1 and up.
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- If you have an older OS version, this app will not work on your smartphone.
- Reboot your phone and try to launch the app again.
- If it is still crashing, go to #3.
- Delete the app.
- Close all open apps in the background (see links below).
- Make sure your Sena headset is connected to your phone.
- Download the Sena RideConnected App from the iTunes or Google Play store again.
- If it is still crashing, go to #4.
- Try to update your phone.
How to clear recent apps